Authors | Setting the Tab Order of all Pages to "Use Document Structure"
The intent of this technique is to ensure that users can navigate through content in a logical order that is consistent with the meaning of the content. The tab order must be specified in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Open the Pages panel by clicking on the Pages icon
- Select all of the page thumbnails by selecting the first thumbnail and then typing CTRL-A.
- Right click the thumbnails to access the context menu for the selected thumbnails and select Page Properties...
- Select the Tab Order tab in the Page Properties dialog.
- Select the "Use Document Structure" option: